The Business with Intention Workshop is designed to help current and soon-to-be business owners develop a defined vision for their businesses and then give them the tools to make it happen.
Watch the video below to see the workshop in action.
The day long workshop will help you create meaningful goals and intentions for your business that allow you to push past personal barriers along with the nuts and bolts of then making that dream come true.
The course will focus primarily, but not exclusively on:
- Creating an intentional business
- Work/life balance, time management, and delegating
- Effective branding
- Selling via wholesale, retail, and online
- Interacting online and using social media to your advantage
- Website 101 and 102
- Marketing online and offline
The event itself will be in a fun, positive, and inspiring space that allows you to connect with other business owners in a small group setting and imagine bigger and bolder things for your business.
The event will have a light breakfast and full lunch, along with a few surprises along the way.
The first half of the day will be devoted to creating a complete vision for your business followed by a group discussion about the barriers, challenges, and opportunities to make life and business work together in a deeply satisfying way.
Then, in the afternoon we will get into the trenches and discuss the steps needed to make that plan a reality. Please see the specific business topics listed in the “What will it cover?” section above.
And all along the way you will be able to ask questions and get personalized feedback on your business in it’s current state so that you have direct feedback to work with going forward.
In addition to the information shared above, you will walk out of the Business with Intention Workshop with:
- A course binder and USB filled with tips, tricks, and information to help guide your next steps
- A clear sense of what you want out of your business — and a plan to make it happen
- Connections and friendships with the business owners in your class
Our next stops are:
To be announced in December, 2012!
Register anytime for the One-on-One Workshop
Interested in requesting your city? Sign up for our newsletter and let us know where you’d like to see the Business with Intention Workshop next!